Sunday, November 18, 2012

A New Obsession begins

Hello! and welcome to my new Site! Here you can join me on my journey through the Fantastic world of Steampunk Fiction. The reviews will be kicking in very soon. As a newcomer to the genre, especially one who's fallen instantly in love with it, I thought it would be cool to chronicle my reading journey right from the beginning.

Right now I'm reading Saintcrow's The Iron Wyrm Affair,



and I have a Kindle packed full of Steampunk awesomeness just waiting to be devoured.

If you're a long time Steamery and Punkery fan, or a newbie like myself, I'd love your company along the way!

"She suddenly longed for a glass of decent wine and an exceedingly sensational and frivolous novel, read in the comfort of her own bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment